NAPA EXPO AUS & NZ INVITATION PROMOTION
ABBR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions, participating brands, bonus entries are available at www.repcotrade.com.au, www.napaparts.com.au, www.ashdown-ingram.com.au Please review before determining whether you are eligible to participate. Promotion starts 8:00am AEDST on 01/02/2020 and closes on 31/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”) Promotion is open to GPC Asia Pacific Trade account customers (including Repco AUST, Covs, R&E, Global, NAPA, A-I, Repco NZ, Appco, ASL) who are operating within Australia or New Zealand are registered and are attending the 2020 NAPA Expo, Las Vegas. Purchase a minimum of $100 excl. GST on your appropriate account of participating brands and receive 1 entry (qualifying entry) into the draw. Each subsequent valid purchase receive and additional entry. Four (4) prizes to be won including (1) 2020 Kia Rio S with Automatic Transmission (“Car”). Valued up to $20,000AUD, (1) $4,000 Flight Centre Voucher valued up to $4000 AUD, (1) $3,000 JB Hi Fi voucher valued up to $3000AUD incl. GST (1) $500AUD prepaid VISA card each valued at $500 incl. GST. Total Prize pool in Australia is valued up to $28,000 incl. GST. Prize drawn at Flow Marketing, 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC 3207 at 12pm AEDST 3rd April 2020. Winner announced in the Australian Newspaper 16th April 2020. The Promoter is Repco Australia (A division of GPC Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive Rowville 3178 Ph: 03 9566 5544 Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW: LTPS/20/41776; ACT: TP 20/00137; SA: T20/115
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is GPC Asia Pacific ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive Rowville Vic 3178 Ph 03 9566 5544 (“Promoter”).
- This Competition commences at 8:00am AEDST on 1st February 2020 and closes 31st March 2020
- The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is only open to GPC Asia Pacific Trade account customers (including Repco AUST, Covs, R&E, Global, NAPA, A-I, Repco NZ, Appco, ASL) who
- are operating within Australia or New Zealand registered as a business and if an individual and are aged 18 years or older
- are registered and are attending the 2020 NAPA Expo, Las Vegas.
- have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- National company owned accounts customers and resellers are not permitted to enter.
- Eligible Businesses must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the promotional period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the promotional closing date in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter: an eligible automotive business must during the promotional period:
- Spend a minimum of $100 excl. GST of participating brand products on their GPC Asia Pacific Trade account (including Repco AUST, Covs, R&E, Global, NAPA, A-I, Repco NZ, Appco, ASL) to receive to 1 (one) entry in the draw (qualifying entry).
- Each subsequent purchases of $100 excl. GST of participating brands during the promotional period receive an additional entry into the draw.
- Customers will earn 10 bonus entries for each GPC Business Unit that they spend over $1000 ex GST with. You can earn bonus entries with each business unit but spend is not cumulative between business units (eg, spend $905 ex GST with Repco you will earn 9 (nine) entries and $805 with Ashdown-Ingram you will earn 8 (eight) entries. If you spend $1005 ex GST with Repco, you will earn 20 (twenty) entries and $805 with Ashdown-Ingram you will earn 8 (eight) entries).
- Participating brands are: Permaseal, Bosch, Narva, Projecta, Castrol, Clutch Industries, CRC, Century, Katana, DBA, Denso, Ecco, Bendix, Gates, Hella, IM Group, Monroe, NGK, Penrite, Redarc, Nolathane, Ryco, Trico, TRW, Repco branded batteries, Repco and Proselect branded driveshafts, Repco and Proselect branded wheel hubs, and Global front end steering components (Not all brands available through all Business Units).
- Purchases on capital equipment, engines, core deposits, freight charges and subscription membership fees are excluded from this promotion.
- There is no limit to the number of entries that may be earned during the promotional period.
- Entry is automatic via GPC’s accounting system.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- There will be one (1) prize draw for this promotion to be conducted at 10 am AEST 3rd April 2020 at Flow Marketing 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC Australia.
- All Winners will be announced and notified in person at the GPC Asia Pacific NAPA 2020 EXPO Pool Party at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday 7/4/2020 and followed up within 2 business days of a phone call and email.
- The winner’s name will appear in the Australian on the 16th April 2020.
- Any prize that remains unclaimed by 5pm AEST 7th July 2020 will be forfeited by that winner and a new prize will be drawn 12 noon on the AEST 8th July 2020 at the same location as the original draw subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- A winner of an unclaimed prized draw if any will be notified in writing and email by 10th July 2020 and their name will appear in the Australian newspaper on the 21th July 2020.
- The first valid entry drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win a 2020 Kia Rio S with Automatic Transmission (“Car”). Valued up to $20,000AUD incl. GST ($23,000 NZD). Prize includes one year’s registration (registered in the winner’s State or Territory of residence), compulsory third-party insurance; stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charges.
- No extended warranty is given. Additional insurance including comprehensive insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs for are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
- The promoter recommends the major prize winner obtain comprehensive insurance prior to delivery of the prize.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Car in their own name, then the winner may assign the Car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
- The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all documentation as required by the Promoter before the Car is awarded. As a condition of accepting the Car, the winner must sign any legal documentation required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
- The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Promotion or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Car or any component of the Car.
- The value of the Car is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Car after that date. If for any reason the Car (is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant. In the event that for any reason the winner does not take the Car at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Car will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Car. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the Car is unavailable for any reason.
- The second valid entry drawn will win one (1) $4,000 Flight Centre Voucher valued up to $4000 AUD incl. GST (or NZD); the third valid entry drawn will win one (1) $3,000 JB Hi Fi voucher valued up to $3000AUD incl. GST ($3,000 NZD Noel Leeming voucher in NZ); the fourth and fifth valid entry drawn will win one (1) $500AUD prepaid VISA card each valued at $500 incl. GST.
- Prizes will be awarded to the authorised representative of the respective winning business.
- If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
- Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable, (except where outlined in clause 20c) saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
- The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- Prizes are subject to specific terms and conditions of prize suppliers; it is the responsibility of any winner to be aware of these terms and conditions.
- Total prize pool for this promotion in Australia is valued up to $28,000AUD inclusive of GST.
- Authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoter using the business’ name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning business (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning business or Eligible Business (or its authorised representative); or (e)use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the authorised representative of the winning business must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information of authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian and New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Business and/or its authorised representative. Authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia and New Zealand apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Eligible Businesses submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.